How to make a reservation:
- For making a reservation you have to sign in to our reservation system.
- After successfully signing in, choose a gym and an available date of the reservation according to the gym schedule.
- A new reservation can be made no later than 48 hours before the chosen reservation date.
- Fill in the information and submit the filled form. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your reservation request was successfully sent.
- We will process your request and inform you about the result via e-mail. If we approve your request, an e-mail will be sent to you with an order and further instructions. In a case your request is denied, you have to choose a different date and resubmit the form.
- You may cancel your reservation no later than 48 hours before the ordered date. Otherwise, you are obliged to pay the full price for the rent.
- If your reservation is cancelled by Mlyny UK, you will be offered an alternative date.
- By making a reservation you agree to the gym usage policy.
Access to the gym is possible only with an entry card!
An entry card will be issued to you in your name after successful registration and after the reservation has been approved. You need to pick up the entry card at the Marketing Department before your first entrance into the gym.